Sunday, August 23, 2009

Each time I thought... now, I will not!

NO, no more... no more messages, no calls...
None till I hear from the other side of the wall.

Engulfed by a restless feeling...
Confused with what am I dealing.

There's fury, frustration, irritation, and rage...
leaving my soul encaged.

Why not that and Why is it this...
Disguising the emotions that they are missed.

And then settles, the once tornado-like emotions...
Casting aside deluded mind's notion.

May be there is a good reason...
Each relationship goes through season.

So, I cast off my undisturbed, composed pretention...
Creating an outlet for redemption.

Next thing I know, I am moving my fingers...
With no apparent reason for things to linger.

Hoping the things would sort...
This is what happens... each time I thought... now, I will not!

2 comments:

  1. Why not that and Why is it this...
    Disguising the emotions that they are missed.

    And then settles, the once tornado-like emotions...
    Casting aside deluded minds' notion

    .............Loved the lines
    It will be sorted just a metter of time babes
    N then someday soon very soon we all will look bak thru the window of our heart into our past n say "glad it happend: :)

    Emotions at its best
    April

    ReplyDelete